- Add-In Excel 2003 per la conversione tra basi numeriche
- AquaGauge Control for .NET
- Conversione coordinate (+ sorgente)
- Custom Char HD44780
- Digital Caliper Readout
- Macro Excel 2003 per formattare le tabelle con colorazione alternata delle righe pari e dispari
- Messenger Resources Extractor
- Phrase4Date MySQL Generator
- RFID Reader
- Ripristina Mostra Desktop
- Serial Tester
ORbit16™ was born for PIC24FJ64GB002, but there are examples and projects for PIC32MX220F032B / PIC32MX250F128B too.
ORbit16™ is 100% compatible with following PICmicro with USB OTG in PDIP format:
Users that request an ORbit16™ kit contributes to the mantaining of settorezero.com website and receives an invite code valid for the subscription to www.orbit16.com , from which is possible to download source codes, schematic, documents.
Who can use ORbit16™?
ORbit16™ is for people addicted to C-programming language for Microchip Picmicros. Programming examples and projects available on ORbit16.com are written using MPLAB C30 C Compiler (for PIC24F) and MPLAB C32 C Compiler (for PIC32MX): those compilers, along with MPLAB IDE, are downloadable for free from Microchip website. All programming examples are complete of source codes, MPLAB project and pre-compiled HEX. Projects for PIC24F are made for using the USB bootloader, so no programmer is required if you use ORbit16™ with PIC24FJ64GB002 with preloaded bootloader. If you use ORbit16™ with a PIC32MX, a PICKit3 is required.
ORbit16™ is for people that likes to read, partecipate and learn. No warranty, no support.
I need further informations
Since ORbit16™ was born in Italy, articles here on settorezero.com are written in italian language. This was the first article on ORbit16™ with a little history on it: http://www.settorezero.com/wordpress/orbit16-scheda-di-sviluppo-per-picmicro-a-16-e-32bit-con-usb-otg/
All the articles about ORbit16™ are here on settorezero.com in the category microcontrollori/orbit16
There is a blog, in english language, where I publish all the news: http://orbit16.blogspot.com/
Official website with documents, source codes and so on is http://www.orbit16.com but an invite code is required, that you’ll receive after you buy a kit. Source codes are commented in english language, some documents are still in Italian language but I’m translating them.
How can I obtain an ORbit16™ ?
Please follow the instructions stated in the services page.
Remember to let me know the shipping address if is different from that comes with paypal account, and which kind of kit you need. Kit versions and prices are indicated in the following table (total price is kit price + shipping price):
|Kit Version||Price||Packing + Traceable shipping (Europe)||Packing + Traceable Shipping (Outside Europe)|
|PCB Rev 2A + DPDT switch||€15,50||€10,50||€11,50|
|PCB + DPDT Switch + pre-programmed PIC24FJ64GB002||€22,50||€10,50||€11,50|
|Complete kit (assembly required) without PIC24FJ64GB002||€26,00||€12,00||€14,50|
|Complete kit (assembly required)||€31,00||€12,00||€14,50|
|Complete kit, assembled||€36,00||€12,00||€14,50|
LOCAL TAXES ARE EXCLUDED! You must pay them from your own! Shipping outside Italy is made only with a traceable shipping. When package is in Italy, you must follow spedition using this page (code – “inserisci codice dell’invio”, is in the format RAxxxxxxxxxIT, no spaces, date is in the format dd/mm/yyyy). When the package leaves Italy, you must use your local post website. I can’t respond/refund for packaging not delivered.
Complete kit contains:
- 1x PCB ORbit16™ REV.2A (blue PCB)
- 1x barrel jack connector
- 1x 2-ways screw terminal
- 1x USB type B connector
- 1x USB type A connector
- 6x Multilayer ceramic capacitor 100nF
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor 220µF, 25÷35V
- 2x Electrolytic capacitor 100 ÷ 220µF 6.3V
- 2x Ceramic capacitor 22 ÷ 27pF
- 2x Ceramic capacitor 12pF
- 1x Tanatalum capacitor 10µF
- 1x SR260 Schottky Diode 2A (or equivalent)
- 1x 1N4148 diode
- 1x 7805CV or 7805ACV voltage regulator
- 1x LM1117-3.3 or LD33 voltage regulator
- 1x PIC24FJ64GB002-I/SP with preloaded bootloader
- 1x male header 6 pin, right angle
- 2x female headers 2×20 pins
- 1x male header 7pin or 3 separate male headers
- 2x Led 3mm
- 1x 8MHz xtal HC49S format
- 1x 32.768KHz xtal TC38 format
- 3x 10KΩ ¼W resistors
- 1x 330Ω ¼W resistor
- 2x 560Ω ¼W resistors
- 1x 10Ω ¼W resistor
- 2x PCB tactile switch 6x6x5mm
- 1x DPDT switch
- 1x 28pin socket
- 3x shorting blocks (Jumpers)
- 6x 6mm M3 screws
- 2x M3 bolt
- 4x metal hex spacers
- Ancora nessun trackback